The About the Patient program is proud to offer a variety of wellness services at competitive prices through our highly qualified, broad provider
base. Pharmacists are in a unique position to provide these services. They have the specialized training to provide motivational interviewing and behavior modification needed to empower patients
to self-manage and improve their health. Our programs are customizable to the needs of our clients and can all be utilized or used “a la carte.” We look to partner
with organizations looking to increase their emphasis on wellness and prevention of chronic disease and its complications.
- Our program focuses on one-on-one, face-to-face interactions between our pharmacist providers and their patients to maximize the understanding and benefits to the patient.
- The pharmacist providers have the training and are in a unique and accessible position to provide wellness services.
- Program structure follows national treatment standards and protocols.
- Central administration from the Clinical Coordinator ensures consistent program consistency and accountability.
- Online tools are available for participants with centralized reporting and tracking.
- The program provides a one-stop solution for wellness programs; from design to implementation to participant, incentives to outcomes, and reporting to centralized billing and statements.
- Our programs can include biometric screenings, immunizations, in-services, and "brown bag" events.
- Customization to meet our clients' needs.
- Our focus is ABOUT THE PATIENT